For His Glory Outreach Video

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missing our girls...

Keith and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary today... as we thought back over the last seven years, we never expected we would have four children... and we never would have thought we would be adopting two beautiful girls from Haiti! But, we are so excited about where the Lord has brought us as a family - and pray that our lives glorify Him!

As I sit here tonight and look at the pictures of our girls, I miss them so much. I long to hold them. I long to show them the love we have been given... and pray that they come home to us soon! We love you Aliyah and Christéla! We are doing everything we can to bring you home! Zach and Josh pray with us for you every night. They pray that God will "keep you safe" and we pray that somehow Jesus will wrap you in His arms and tell you He (and we) love you and that your lives are so precious. - Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

I hope you have good news this month.