For His Glory Outreach Video

Monday, December 21, 2009

Aliyah... 3 years old

Aliyah turned three on Friday. We first met her when she was 18-months old. Never did I imagine then, that her life would have doubled and we would only still be in the first real step of the process to bringing her home... and not even able to start yet with her sister, Christela. I don't write much on this blog, because honestly, this whole process is just too painful right now. To my girls, I love you both so much - and can't wait to bring you home... praying for a miracle for... next Christmas.




Aliyah receiving a gift we sent down for her with some friends.





Christela receiving her gift we sent down.




Aliyah playing in the "toddler room." Apprently in the second one she is ducking because she just threw a block at another little boy... and is waiting for it to come back! :)



Aliyah (center) looking through the "gate" of the outside courtyard...

Christela in bed - This must have been when she was sick because of the IV in her right arm...


5 comments:

kb said...

I'm praying for your hurting heart as another milestone passes. And I'm praying for your girls to come home soon.
Happy birthday, Aliyah.
Hugs,
Kristi

Jodie said...

I, too, am praying for your hurting heart! And for all our girls (you, too, Kristi!) to be home sooner than we expect!!!!

Happy birthday to sweet Aliyah!!!

Julie said...

I am praying for you!! I never would have imagined that your journey would be so difficult. Hang in there. You are a blessing!

Unknown said...

I am praying for that miracle and for your mama-heart. Happy Birthday, Aliyah!

Leslie said...

Happy birthday to Aliyah. I know it is is so hard. I'm praying for you guys.