For His Glory Outreach Video

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vacuum Their Hair???!!!

A few weeks ago, we were at a friends house for dinner and the girls decided to PACK their hair full of sand from the sandbox... we worked and worked to get it out - and even vacummed it with a shop vac. Another good friend couldn't believe I forgot to grab the camera... Well, Jill... I got it this time! :) This time it was actually MUCH easier to get most of it out b/c I caught (and stopped) them right away... and, I had just put their hair into pom-poms last night - so it didn't get down into it quite as bad...

I'm hoping to post some pictures in the next few days of Josh's birthday and our hike up Helen Hunt Falls (which I BRAVLY did all by myself with all four!!!)...




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD JOB, Mommy! I love those pictures!!!! Good for you for hiking the Falls, too! You go, Girl!

Sherri said...

I love that first picture of them.

The Dunns said...

The girls look so happy and healthy. What great pictures!

Julie said...

It is SO good to see pictures and hear from you guys! I still think of you often! The girls look great!

Jodie said...

That's fabulous! It looks like they handled it fairly well.

I had to hang Zoe upside down (over my shoulder) and "coax" the sand out of hers the other day. Should have had a pic of that!

Keith said...

So if I was at work and you were operating the vaccume...is Zac our new family photographer? Excelent!!

Shirin said...

I bet people would pay good money for that kind of "spa" treatment. You just invented something, I think! Good to see you up and running again and the girls so happy.