For His Glory Outreach Video

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Photo of Christéla


Here is a picture of Christéla we received today! This (I'm guessing) is from the Christmas party they had for all the children in the orphanage. I enjoyed reading about the Christmas party they give the kids, but I didn't realize that our girls would be there... I assumed they were probably too little to join... but, looks like I was wrong! That does my Mommy heart some good today! :)
We also learned that Aliyah has all her teeth, is growing into a very strong girl, and prefers to be out of her crib and on the floor... we also got updates on her height and weight - both of which look great. We didn't get any updates like that on Christéla yet...
One other update we received last night was that the orphanage had called the mayor and asked him to come out to the orphanage to try to get Christéla's abandonment decree started... and he asked them to call back after all the holidays. So, we are praying that now that the holidays are over, he'll come out and get this process started!
If you would like to see a few more pictures of the children celebrating Christmas at the orphanage, click here...

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Adorable picture.

Julie said...

So sweet! I will be praying that you get the decree soon!